Why volunteer with Wicked?
- Free access when you are not working
- Time off to enjoy the festival.
- Free camping/parking at most events
- Make new friends
- Become part of our great team
- Utilise existing skills and learn new skills along the way
- Feel valued by fulfilling this vital role
- Further your events experience CV
- Opportunity to take on additional roles such as team leader
- Experience the power of the yellow “Hi Viz” jacket!
- Enjoy the culinary delights of our infamous soup kitchen!
It’s not often in life we can say this about any organisation, but……..the entire operation run by Wicked Events was perfect from start to finish. Compared to other festivals that I have worked at, several things stand out. The staff marquee was kept in tip top condition – at other festivals they quickly resemble a student hostel/hovel and become unusable. Shift changeovers were slick with little confusion. Everyone knew where they were supposed to be at what time. The attention to detail by the pleasant Wicked Events team made it a joy to be working with you.
Thank you, see you at the next festival!
Thanks, I really enjoyed my first time stewarding for Wicked and hopefully I’ll be able to volunteer again next year. The volunteers tent was a good central meeting point and was well positioned. It was kept tidy and well stocked. The five hour shifts were not too arduous and meant you could always catch the festival. Team leaders rotating the role within the shift ensured we were always occupied with something new.
I really enjoyed my experience of stewarding at a rural festival so, the bottom line is I would like to do it again next year – identical job and shifts thank you very much!!
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the festival season and working for Wicked Events again this year. I thought everyone I met from Wicked Events was friendly, supportive and helpful, as always. I thought that every event was managed and organized really well. I don’t know how you manage it but you always seem to come up with a team that genuinely want to do a good job for the festivals and Wicked Events. I certainly hope to be involved next year and future years.