Since 2000 Wicked Events have become increasingly involved with stewarding of events and now have approx. six thousand brilliant volunteer stewards on our data base.
Prior to 2000, Sue Torres was one of four directors who for ten years ran Stroud Fringe Festival in Gloucestershire, UK dealing with among other things, budgets, bookings, councils, customers, tickets and traders.
Sue was also the dance co-ordinator of Roughshod Appalachian Cloggers and has performed at numerous festivals and events throughout the UK, Europe and USA so is very familiar with all sides of events.
Relevant qualifications include
- SIA Door Supervisor
- NVQ2 in Risk Assessment
- NVQ2 in Food hygiene
- NVQ2 in Spectator Safety
- NVQ2 PSA Safety Passport
- Level 2 Award in principles of Risk Assessment
- Crowd Barrier & Pit Training Parts 1 & 2
- Safeguarding Child Protection Training
- Principles of Manual Handling Certificate
- First Aid At Work (Expires 02.02.2021)
- Attended Counter Terrorism Awareness presentation (Project Griffin)
- and was in her younger days a qualified Chef and Trampoline Instructor!
Although in the course of Sue’s work she has had sometimes to deal with serious problems, her ‘wicked’ sense of humour and calming influence has helped her through the stickiest of situations.
‘Wicked Events’ is a member of the Association of Festival Organisers (AFO) and on it’s advisory board.
If you would like references please feel free to contact us where we will be happy to pass on names and email addresses of some of our many ‘happy customers’